WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » » Girl's blouse unbuttons because of fast ride

Girl's blouse unbuttons because of fast ride

Girl's blouse unbuttons in a fast car



Fuck, I have to get me one of these cars. Lo and behold... the Toyota Supra, capable of stripping a girl's top with every acceleration, with every sharp turn of a corner. This video is not entirely new, in fact it's been in youtube for a long time now but I posted it here since I thought it was really cool.

I've always fantasized about car racing and winning cash for it or sex if the opponent is a female driver. I know you guys have thought of that too. Imagine the movie fast and the furious and the female actresses in it in a fantasy about car racing. What if she races you for pink slips and takes them if she wins and in return if she loses gives herself to you for a one week do all you want kind of thing huh? Fuck yeah I'll take that bet! If you beat Jordana Brewster or Michelle Rodriguez then what a price would that be huh? It'll be the best. If I beat either of them I'll have sex with them in my car, in her car, on the hood of her car every day and night of the week lol.







The fast and the furious' Jordana Brewster and Michelle Rodriguez












Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment

Most View Photo