WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » » Filipina girls gone wild in the shower

Filipina girls gone wild in the shower

Filipina girls nude in the shower



These girls are wild wild wild. Man i would love to be friends with these girls, maybe they'd invite me to shower when we're buddies huh? What would make pretty girls act these way? Well I don't care, just as long as they let us see their videos right?

I always thought girls didn't act the way guys like us did, like this way in the video. Guys jerk off, run around naked, play with their penises and all that stuff but I was completely wrong. Girls too do this and apparently it's fun for them too.




I had this one experience when I was a student when one of my schoolmates actually invited a guy to take a shower with her. We were all drunk then and the weather was really hot. Without thinking, this one girl took off her shirt and was walking around with her bra. She then went to the bathroom to take a shower and just as she's going to, a guy walked past her and she grabbed him in the arm to join her in the shower. I was fucking shocked! They didn't know each other and there it was, they just took a shower together. I guess you can never know how a girl really is or who she is.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment

Most View Photo